The questions on this page are general PA Net questions.

If you are unable to find the question or answer you were looking for then please contact us or complete the comments form below.


Is membership to the PA Net free?

Yes membership to the Personal Assistants Net is free of charge. Register here!


Does PA Net offer a CRB disclosure application service for P.A.s?

No. For more information about CRB disclosures please visit the CRB website.

Because of the nature of the relationship between P.A. and P.A. user, a P.A. has a lot of confidential knowledge about the P.A. user. How will the PA Net forum be monitored?

All comments sent to the PA Net forum will be moderated before being published. Any comments deemed to be inappropriate will be returned to the sender to be amended or deleted.

What do I do if I want to cancel direct payments?

If you decide that you no longer want to receive Direct Payments you must inform your local council and they will arrange services instead.

About the Author